At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
As a member of our QA team, you will maintain a high quality of our iOS, Android apps as well as web applications. You will own major features and work closely with one or more of our agile teams. This position supports mainly manual testing activities including collaborating with the product owners and engineers to define testing needs and priorities, creating test plans, scripts and strategies for new product initiatives as well as improving user experience while optimising our software development life cycle. The drive to introduce automated test is more than welcome.
- testing new functionalities in accordance with their specification
- defining acceptance criteria for features
- working with the team to secure high quality of the delivery
- performing test design and analysis
- making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects
- optimisation of testing processes
- risk assessment
- maintenance of documentation
- practical experience of software development testing, both web and mobile
- experience with DB testing (MySQL, PostgreSQL), performance testing and API testing (Postman, Swagger, REST, Charles)
- experience with most effective QA tools
- good knowledge of testing methodologies and test cases specification & execution
- solid knowledge of CI and CD
- strong problem solving and analytical skills
- ability to work independently as well as in a team
- very good level of English (both written and spoken)
- practical knowledge of test automation
- familiarity with JIRA
- international projects for organisations from such industries as FinTech, Retail, Health/Fitness
- a great impact on the key project decisions
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- both permanent contract and B2B include 20-26 paid days off + Polish public holidays
- mentoring program and regular 1:1 meetings
- continuous feedback culture and open communication
- MultiSport and private medical package
- company library with an extra budget for professional books
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- weekly sport classes and in-house yoga time
- office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- team retreats once a quarter and lunch roulette initiative
- board games evenings
✅ interview (technical & non-technical part)
✅ skills evaluation and feedback
✅ congrats! you are a part of our Bright Team!
In case you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to get back to you!