We place a strong emphasis on accountability, and we value team members who take ownership of their work, follow through on commitments, and consistently deliver high-quality results. Our culture encourages a proactive solution-oriented approach. Instead of focusing on problems we empower our team members to identify issues, propose solutions, and contribute to continuous improvements.
We believe in open communication and encourage team members to share their insights, questions, and ideas freely in supportive atmosphere. We are flexible in understanding different perspectives and approaches, and willing to make improvements based on regular feedback.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who understands Java & Spring really well and who would like to take accountability for the code he/she writes and the impact it has on users, organizations, and society as a whole. It involves adhering to ethical principles, best practices, and professional standards throughout the software development lifecycle.
The person who will join our team should possess the ability to adapt and adjust to various situations, requirements, and technologies throughout the software development process. We would also appreciate your capability of working in different environments, such as startups, large corporations, or remote teams. Each setting may have different processes and requirements, and adaptability is key.
- enhance an existing backend application in Java
- work on the payment module development
- have a direct contact with business side and advise in their decision making process
- improve internal web development processes
- participate in software code reviews
- share knowledge with the rest of the team
- at least 5 years of commercial programming experience (including min. 3 years in backend development)
- excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- very good working knowledge and deep understanding of Java/Kotlin
- experience with Spring Boot framework
- experience with SQL databases
- familiarity with Google Cloud or other Cloud providers e.g. AWS/Azure
- advanced communications kills in English (both written and spoken))
- experience with working on enterprise solutions
- collaboration exeprience in the international teams
- continuous feedback culture and 1:1 meetings
- clear career path with
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- 20-26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays
- MultiSport card and private medical package (PZU Zdrowie)
- good equipment: we provide you with MacBook and additional accessories
- internal workshops and dev's meetings
- extra budget for training and library with professional books
- one extra day for non-project stuff each month
- regular sports classes (running, biking, swimming) and yoga Fridays
- board games evenings, weekly lunch initiative, team retreats once a quarter