We are a software development studio from Gdansk, Poland. Our expertise in mobile, web, Blockchain and IoT is highly appreciated by startups as well as digital agencies and mid-size organisations worldwide. We believe that bright ideas and bright products come out of bright minds. The success of projects we do is completely sustained by our team and values we are committed to. We work together making the most of experience and expertise we have.
Now we are looking for a highly motivated individual with an interest in sales and marketing to assist our team in increasing client interest and improve sales cycle. If you feel that you are a capable doer who knows how to get things done and you have a result-oriented approach, send your CV and join our Bright Team where everyone is an important and integral part of the company, not an anonymous entity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- generate sales through initialising transactions via email, telephone, social media and others
- search for and qualify potential clients according to the company customer profile
- initiate contact with clients and set up business meetings
- encourage inbound leads to start working with Bright Inventions
- represent Bright Inventions during the fairs, conferences and other events
- create sales reports and manage company CRM
- create the content for sales presentations, product/service demonstrations etc.
- at least 1+ experience in Sales/Business Development
- knowledge of IT/software development market
- working knowledge of sales techniques and CRM systems
- fluent knowledge of English (both oral and written); other language as German or Norwegian is a plus
- the ability to work independently and make strategic decisions
- proven success track in looking for and development of customers
- the motivation to work with a dynamic, results - oriented environment
- the ability to travel occasionally to EU locations
NICE TO HAVE:
- a network of established business relationships
- technical knowledge of web and mobile technologies
WHAT WE OFFER:
- basic salary and commission (bonuses for exceeding the target)
- an opportunity to take part in creating innovative products and services
- flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work
- 20-26 days of annual leave
- individual growth budget for your educational plan
- the opportunity to increase your professional skills set and sales knowledge in IT/software sector
- MacBook and additional accessories
- MultiSport card
- team retreats, lunches sponsored by the company, birthday cakes and more :)
Don't hesitate and apply today. We would love to get to know you better!