We value your trust in providing us with your data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect and process when you use our website (https://brightinventions.pl- hereinafter as “Website”).
HOW WE USE AND HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA
1. Controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data collected by the Website is Bright Inventions Sp. z o.o.
z siedzibą w Gdańsku, ul. Jana Matejki 12, 80 –232 Gdańsk, KRS: 0000687244, NIP: 5842761920, Poland (“Bright Inventions”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
by mail - ul. Jana Matejki 12, 80-232 Gdańsk, Poland;
by phone - +48 695 934 555;
by e-mail - email@example.com
2. The purposes of the date processing
Personal data is processed by the Controller in accordance with the law, in particular in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") in order to:
- answer to your contact requests when you use the contact forms on the Website – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller;
- analyze the way our Website is used and improve its functioning via Google Analytics Universal and Google Analytics 4;
- run marketing and business communication and distribute marketing content including sending email newsletter and conducting workshops, events – based on contact data provided to Us, on the grounds of Our legitimate interests;
- conduct and settle the outcome of a recruitment process if the user has applied to take part in the recruitment process, on the basis of a legal obligation of the Controller and consent granted.
Providing your personal information is voluntary.
3. The scope of personal data being processed
Your following personal data will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
- when you use a contact form: name, e-mail address, information on how you found Us, date and time of sending Us your request and all information that you decide to provide us with by sending your request;
- when you submit comments; each time you use Our Website: the IP address of the device you are using, information on how you use Our Website.
4. Recruitment processes
The Controller of your personal data collected by the Website is Bright Inventions Sp. z o.o. With its registered office in Gdańsku, Jana Matejki Street 12, 80 –232 Gdańsk, KRS: 0000687244, NIP: 5842761920, Poland (“Bright Inventions”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) and authorized employees of the Company who are responsible for recruitment processes as well as any legal entities chosen by the Company to process the data for hiring purposes.
The purposes of processing personal data are:
- to conduct a recruitment process based on Article 6 (1)(a)(c) of the GDPR indicated in Article 22(1) §1 of the Labor Code,
- to establish and maintain contact with the Candidate in relation to the application documents they submitted,
- to manage and resolve the recruitment process including all the necessary actions at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract - in the scope of data indicated in Article 22(1) §1 of the Labor Code and on the basis of the Candidate's consent, i.e. Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and in the scope of data beyond the catalog indicated in Article 22(1) §1 of the Labor Code,
- to take account of the Candidate's application documents in future recruitment processes on the basis of their voluntary agreement (Article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR).
The scope of the processing of personal data for recruitment:
- an email address from which the message was sent and the information contained in the application form;
- data provided by the Candidate falls under a statutory obligation to provide names and last names, parents' names, date of birth, contact details, information about education and employment history according to Article 22(1) §1 of the Labor Code. Providing other personal data is voluntary.
Data retention period
Personal data collected for the purposes of recruitment will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process unless the Candidate agrees to leave the data in order to be considered during future recruitments. Data will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent
Your rights concerning our recruitment data processing process:
- You have the right to access your personal data and to change it. You have the right to request its removal, as well as to request the Administrator to limit data processing, as well as to transfer it. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data of which processing is based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR i.e. the Company's legitimate interest.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Chairman of Poland's Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your data processing violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization and will not be used for profiling.
5. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred only to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act or on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We also use third-party service providers i.e. Google Analytics Universal, Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel to record and collect data on how you use our Website. This information is not personalized and helps Us improve the functioning of Our Website.
6. Social media plugins
On Our Website we have included social media plugins, which means that using Website, the IP address of your device and the browser ID you are using are transferred to social media providers. Thanks to this integration, social media providers receive information that your browser has displayed Our Website, even if you do not have a profile with this social media provider or if you are not logged in at the same time.
Activating the buttons establishes a direct connection to the server of the respective social network which may gather data from your device.
Please note that We do not have any influence whatsoever on the scope of data gathered by the social networks through their buttons. More details of the purpose and scope of the data gathered and how the respective social networks process and use this data as well as details of your rights and the relevant setting options to protect your privacy you can find on the following websites:
Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., Ireland: Facebook: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875/ - Facebook and Instagram are subject to EU-US Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework;
Twitter, Inc., USA: https://twitter.com/en/privacy- Twitter is subject to EU-US Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework;
LinkedIn Corporation, USA: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=pl_PL – LinkedIn (and Slideshare) is subject to EU-US Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
6. Your personal data will be kept:
- for the purposes of answering your contact request – from the day you submit your request and up to the time your request is answered or otherwise resolved;
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent – from the day you give your consent and up to the day you withdraw your consent;
- for the purposes of analyzing how you use Our Website, improving Website`s functionalities
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING OUR DATA PROCESSING PROCESS
You have the right to:
- access your personal data, to receive a copy of your personal data;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing;
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interests as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data;
- to withdraw your consent at any time – this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact Us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document.
Our Website uses cookie files. Cookie files are small text files sent by our server and stored by your browser on your device. When your browser connects again with our website, we can track the type of device you're using, enabling faster and more convenient browsing of the website.
1. Cookie files are used to optimize the use of Our Website. They allow to recognize user’s device, to display the site adequately to their individual needs and to improve the content according to the user’s interests.
2. The following types of cookie files are used within The Website:
- persistent cookie files that stay in one of your browser's subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file
3. If you don’t want your cookies to be stored by Us, you can change the settings on your device at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block automated acceptance of cookie files in web browser settings or to inform on each storage of cookie files on the user's device.
Detailed information about the possibility and methods of cookie files support is available in the settings of the web browser you are using.
On the following pages you can get additional information - describing the possibilities of configuring cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?Every=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Windows Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
You can block Google Analytics sharing information about your site activity. To do this, please install the add-on available at the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=en.
For more information on how Google uses your data, please view: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
5. We use Google signals which enable include aggregated data from Google users who have left Ads Personalization turned on: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7532985. .
You can manage your Off-Facebook Activity. To do this, please click on the link: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
You can turn off personalized ads. For more information on your ads settings, please view:: https://www.facebook.com/off_facebook_activity/.
You can manage your Off-Facebook Activity. To do this, please click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/off_facebook_activity/.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
8. We use Google Ads cookies to monitor the results of the advertisement, including remarketing campaigns. We use only Google tools to conduct these campaigns.