Optimise Sign-In Experience. Free Ebook for Product Owners and CTOs [Get PDF]
With so many sign-in authentication methods, it might be difficult to choose the right one for your solution. Making a bad decision can decrease your users' experience and eventually harm your business. Download the ebook and discover all sign-in options. Finally, follow the decision tree to choose the ultimate authentication method for your application. Get this free ebook now!
Download the free ebook now
Discover the table of contents:
- Applications require signing users in.
- Enter password.
- SMS code.
- Email code.
- Open Authorization (OAuth).
- OpenID Connect.
- Sign in with Apple.
- Biometric authentication.
- Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Which authentication method should I choose?
- Which sign-in option is the best for your application?
- What security aspects require consideration?
- How is GDPR related to sign-in?
- Should I build it myself or use off-the-shelf software?
- What authentication method should I choose (decision tree)?
Piotr Mionskowski is a Head of Technology and Partner at Bright Inventions with over 12 years of professional experience in software development. He is an expert in backend APIs, distributed systems, backend frameworks, and databases. He possesses an exceptional ability to learn almost every new technology that appears.