At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
Innovative and robust ePOS application for one of our main clients. The application is an intelligent point-of-sale widely used in Israel and since 2016 successfully entering European market. We are responsible here for providing: backend server, web application, a set of mobile applications including the main POS app, customer facing application and the self-checkout application. In addition to development we are taking care of the management, testing and the maintenance of the system.
- create high-quality frontend applications
- participate in software code reviews
- have a direct contact with clients and advise in their decision making process
- share knowledge with the rest of the team
- improve internal software development processes
- at least 2-3 years of commercial programming experience (including min. 2 years in frontend development)
- experience with development in React
- very good command of Polish & English (both written and spoken)
- positive attitude
- excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- experience with development in Node.js and PostgreSQL
- familiarity with Docker
- great space for self-development
- continuous feedback culture
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- 20-26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays regardless of the contract type
- MultiSport card and private medical package (PZU Zdrowie)
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- good localisation and office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- an office library with extra budget for professional books that help you grow
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- regular sport classes (running, biking, swimming)
- board games Fridays
- team retreats once a quarter and weekly lunch roulette initiative
In case you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help!