Senior Fullstack Developer
Salary: 16 000- 22 000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 13 300 - 18 300 PLN gross (UoP)
We are a team of talented senior developers who value and apply the best programming practices. We focus on cutting-edge technologies and innovations, and try to find simple structure in complex things.
WHAT WE DO
We specialize in mobile and web applications, system integrations and IoT devices. We have also experience with Ethereum and Hyperledger as a Blockchain-based app platform. Since the establishment in 2012 our services have been found superior in Germany, Norway, the Netherlands and Israel.
We are looking now for a Full Stack Developer who has already had experience with web development, knows how to build Cloud Platform projects and is not afraid of touching new technologies. What counts are your general analytical and programming skills. So, if you have:
- problem solving attitude and open mind,
- positive approach to work,
- at least 3-4 years of commercial programming experience,
- and communicative level of English (written and spoken),
send us your CV or share your LinkedIn profile and we will arrange a meeting to get to know each other better.
HOW WE WORK
Our team decide which technologies we use in projects. We pay special attention to selecting the appropriate technology stack that will not only support the client’s solution, but will also give us opportunities to develop and grow.
PLATFORMS: iOS, Android, Web, Backend, Blockchain
METHODOLOGIES: Pair Programming, TDD, Continuous integration, Code review
WHAT WE OFFER
- great team of professionals
- working on the international projects for such organisation as United Nations or Parity
- flat structure with no management overhead
- flexible working hours (we start between 7.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- space for self-development and mentoring program
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- company library - we buy professional boosk for you
- good equipment: MacBook, one/two screens and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month during which you can do non-project stuff
- regular sport classes and bord games Fridays
- good localisation if you want to work in the office: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- team retreats once a quarter, Birthday cakes and occasional surprises
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON ON OUR BRIGHT BOARD! 🙂