At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
We are looking for an experienced passionate iOS Developer whose main goal will be to build high quality mobile applications for the client from a construction industry in Germany.
The application will automatically keep track of details such as all the contracts, project proposals as well as warranty requests, and payment processing. It will be also used for tasks management and it will include scheduling, budgeting, timesheets, and more.
- create high-quality iOS applications
- participate in software code reviews
- contact directly with clients and advise them in the decision making process
- share knowledge with the rest of a team
- improve internal iOS development processes
- at least 3-4 years of commercial programming experience (including min. 2 years in iOS development)
- very good knowledge and deep understanding of Swift
- good understanding of the most popular Apple frameworks
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and other process automation tools
- strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- positive attitude and desire to learn more
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- very good communication skills both in English and Polish
- working experience with Objective-C
- familiarity with Agile methodologies
- having an impact on the key project decisions
- 20-26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays regardless of the contract type
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- continuous feedback culture based in trust and open communication
- transparent career path
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories to your computer
- MultiSport and private healthcare package
- an office library with an extra budget for professional books
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- quarter team building events
- weekly sport classes together with in-house yoga time
- Friday board games evenings and lunch roulette initiative
In case you have any questions, let us know! We'd be happy to help.
Just drop a line ta email@example.com.