Bright Inventions is a young dynamic software company established in 2012 in Gdańsk. We specialise in mobile and web applications, Blockchain and IoT devices. We support a wide variety of clients coming from such sectors as FinTech, Health, Automotive, Commerce/Shopping and others. Since 2012 we have learnt the value of interesting technically challenging projects and become quite picky in terms of the ones we select.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Android Developer to join our team. We want to offer you an opportunity to work with modern frameworks and tools. Working with us means flat structure with no management overhead, experienced team, following best practices such as Code Review, Pair programming or Continuous integration, and having a real impact on the projects you do and the stack you use. If it sounds interesting to you, apply and get on board!
- min. 6 months experience with mobile development (preferably with Kotlin)
- familiarity with Git
- willingness to learn and develop in Android development
- passion for programming and new technologies
- being open to give and receive feedback
- problem solving attitude and analytical thinking skills
- good communication skills both in English and Polish
- understanding of Agile methodology
- testing experience
- work on interesting projects using modern solutions and cutting edge technologies
- create high-quality Android applications in a team of motivated and ambitious developers
- participate in software code reviews
- take part in knowledge sharing with the rest of a team
- job among skilled developers who love to share knowledge and experiment with new technologies
- work environment with the main focus on self-development
- unique mentoring programme & continuous feedback culture
- MacBook and additional accessories to your computer
- flexible work schedule
- possibility to work remotely from time to time
- 20-26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays
- well-equipped office in the center of Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with parking space nearby
- an office library with a books budget for every employee
- internal workshops and learning/education budget
- MultiSprot and private health care package
- regular sport classes and yoga Friday afternoons
- board games Fridays
- quarter team building events and weekly bright lunch initiatives
In case you have any questions, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would be happy to help!
Hope to see you on our Bright Board soon.