Bright Inventions is a dynamic software development & consulting studio from Gdańsk,
Poland. We specialise in mobile and web applications, Blockchain and IoT devices. We support a wide variety of
clients coming from different sectors such as FinTech, Health, Automotive, Commerce/Shopping and others.
We are looking for a highly
motivated individual with an interest in sales and marketing to assist our team in increasing client interest and facilitating sales cycle. We are
offering a three-six months contract with a possibility to extend further.
If you feel that you are a creative thinker who can bring new
ideas to the table, a capable doer who knows how to get things done, and a willing learner who is ready to try and do new tasks and projects, send
your CV today and join our Bright Team!
- willingness to learn and gain practical marketing and sales experience
- engagement, can-do approach and a goal orientation
- optimism and enthusiasm towards people and the world around
- active student status
- sophomore or junior preferred in Business, Marketing, Linguistics or related field. But we are open to other majors as well.
- availability at least 15-20 hours a week
- communicative level of English, German, Swedish or Norwegian
ADDITIONAL SUPER POWERS:
- copywriting skills
- interest in new technologies
- knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- prepare various sales reports and analysis in order to optimise the sales cycle
- assisting in all aspects of the implementation of the marketing plan: CRM, social media, promotional activities etc.
- generate sales through initialising transactions (cold calling and cold mailing)
- create sales requests, and drafting case studies using PowerPoint
- schedule, attend and participate in company brainstorms and meetings
- research and stay up-to-date on new sales tools, best practices and how other organisations and companies are using them
WHAT WE OFFER:
- internship salary depending on your skills (with the opportunity to be hired after graduation)
- working with experienced, friendly and supporting people
- increasing your professional skills set and sales knowledge in IT sector
- an opportunity to develop your copywriting skills and publish content on the company blog
- flexible working hours
- mentoring and 1:1 meetings
- lunches sponsored by the company, team retreats, MultiSport card, birthday cakes and more :)