Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced and collaborative environment? Do you love creating hight-quality UX experience in apps from mobile, web and Blockchain space? At Bright Inventions you'll be part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously. Each of us has an impact. Currently, we are a family of 60 multidisciplinary specialists working together to design and deliver the best products to our clients.
We are seeking a talented and creative Product designer who will focus on ensuring a first-class user experience across products we do. The role will include working collaboratively across teams, doing research, collecting user feedback, creating wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and building various components. This is an exciting and challenging role that offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on our product offerings and user experience.
- work on international projects for clients from different industries (FinTech, Retail, Health, Ecommerce, Food, Logistics)
- run project workshops, collect requirements and analyse client’s needs
- create clickable high-fidelity and low-fidelity mockups
- collaborate with product managers and engineers to successfully
- deliver designs that meet measurable criteria
- create effective and UI/UX-driven mobile and web interfaces
- measure the success and failures of your design choices
- work on internal projects where you can fully use your creative skills
- at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- solid knowledge of UI/UX principles, processes, and best practices
- demonstrable understanding of user-led design approaches
- excellent attention to details
- data-driven approach to problem solving
- eagerness to broaden your knowledge in different industries
- good command of design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or other tools
- familiarity with current trends in designs
- advanced communication skills both in English and Polish
- experience with the software development lifecycle
- flat structure and great impact on the key project decisions
- space for professional growth and self-development
- paid time off (20-26 days) + Polish bank holidays regardless of the contract
- flexible schedule with an opportunity to work remotely
- transparent career path and mentoring program
- MultiSport and private health care package
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- a library with an extra books budget for every employee
- training/education budget
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- English classes with business
- weekly in-house yoga classes and regular running, biking & swimming classes run by a professional coach
- team building events once a quarter
- Friday board games evenings & bright lunch initiative every week
If you want to feel our Bright Spirit more, check our Instagram profile. 🧡
Do you want to be a part of our Bright Team? Apply!
If in doubt, feel free to ask a question at email@example.com.