about the role
We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Project Manager who will support our team in planning, executing, monitoring and closing our Bright projects. You will have an opportunity to work with clients from UK, Germany, Norway, Israel and Sweden, and support building products from such industries as FinTech, Retail, Logistics, Health as well as NGOs.
You will be an important part of a community of talented, ambitious and positive people who love to solve real problems and actively take responsibility for their work and self-development. Our team and organisation is still growing, new challenges and projects appear ahead, and that is why we need a bright person just like you.
your job will include
- manage planning sessions, backlog refinements, daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives etc.
- collect feedback both from clients and team members to increase the business value of the products
- optimise workflow by clever dealing with obstacles and blockers
- define current business needs, analyse them and suggest improvements
- create projects documentation
preferred skills and qualifications
- at least 2 years of experience in managing IT projects
- very good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- familiarity with JIRA, Asana, Confluence or other management tools
- effective communication and negotiation skills
- technical knowledge that allows for supervising estimations and workflow
- excellent command of written and spoken English and Polish
- can-do attitude and positive approach
what you will find at Bright Inventions 🧡
- continuous feedback culture
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- flexible working hours and hybrid work possibility
- 26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays
- MultiSport card and private medical package (PZU Zdrowie)
- training budget and company library
- extra time once a month for non-project development
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- board games evenings and weekly lunch initiative
- team retreats once a quarter
- regular sport classes (running, biking, swimming) + yoga Fridays at the office
In case you have any questions, drop us a line at [email@example.com] (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).