We are a software development and consultancy studio based in Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2012 we have built software for more than 40 businesses worldwide, and have made a name for ourselves in a whole array of services: idea consulting, product design, software development, IoT, Blockchain, and more.
We founded Bright Inventions to create the place where we can do challenging things without superfluous micromanaging and red tape, where we feel responsible for the things we do, and where we can learn something new every day. Now we are looking for Senior Automation Developer - Mobile and Web to join our team and take on the challenge of building our automation infrastructure from scratch.
This is a full time position. To succeed in this role, you should have strong and solid professional knowledge and experience in software development and automation best practices. If you have that and have excellent communication skills (in English) and are passionate about automating web and mobile products, we would like to meet you.
The project we will need your support at first is Practi - all-in-one operating system for restaurants that lets you manage all of your orders, including from delivery apps, from one place. More than just an EPOS, Practi does everything from taking customer orders in our tablet-based app to making menu changes in your virtual Back Office in the cloud with just a few clicks. From high-street chains to independent restaurants, market vendors and more, Practi is helping business owners to run their restaurants more efficiently.
- design and implementation of a maintainable and scalable infrastructure for mobile and web tests from scratch using the latest technologies
- integration of the automated tests into CI/CD processes
- mentoring other team members and on-boarding them to automation tasks
- documenting the solution and developing tools to support modular test creation by other team members (e.g. BDD or KDT)
- work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What We Offer
- opportunity to work on the international ePOS project in cooperation with one of the world’s top food ordering companies
- flat structure and a real impact on the company growth
- working with experienced, ambitious and positive team
- space for self-development and time every week to write blog posts 🙂
- business contract depending on your needs (you decide whether it is B2B or UoP)
- office library - instead of buying professional books we buy them for you
- MultiSport card and private medical package fully covered by the company
- good equipment: MacBook, one or two screens and additional accessories
- flexible working hours (you can come to work between 7.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- good localisation: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- Bright Day once a month during which you can do non-project stuff
- regular sport classes and board games Fridays
- team retreats once a quarter
- bright rituals such as birthday cakes, bright kudos, brights donuts and other occasional surprises
- proven experience as a Senior Automation Developer for iOS, Android and Web of at least 4-5 years
- proven expertise in working with Selenium / Cypress / Appium or similar tools
- proven experience in designing and implementing scalable and maintainable automation infrastructure
- good familiarity with modern development methodologies (e.g. Page * object Model, SOLID principles)
- experience with Cucumber or similar BDD products
- experience with Git, TeamCity or similar tools
- experience working in fast-paced, Agile environments, using Scrum ceremonies
- experience in a frequent release environment and in complex systems that are made up of interconnected products.
- analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- excellent communication skills both in Polish and in English
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON OUR BRIGHT BOARD SOON! 🙂