who we are
We are a team of talented senior developers who value and apply the best programming practices. We focus on cutting-edge technologies and innovations, and try to find simple structure in complex things.
At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
job description 🧑🏻💻🧑🏻💻
We are looking now for a Senior Fullstack Developer who has already had experience with web development, knows how to build Cloud Platform projects and is not afraid of touching new technologies. What counts are your general analytical, programming and communication skills.
what we would like to see ✅
- at least 3-4 years of commercial programming experience (including min. 2 years in backend development)
- deep working experience with Node.js
- strong problem solving attitude and open mind
- positive approach to work and new challenges
- advanced level of English (written and spoken)
we would also appreciate if you have 🙌
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- experience with development in React
what you will find in our Bright Team 🧡
- international projects for such organisation as United Nations or Parity
- flat structure and a great impact on the key project decisions
- flexible schedule and remote work possibility
- mentoring program and regular 1:1 meetings
- continuous feedback culture and open communication
- MultiSport and private medical package
- company library with an extra budget for professional books
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- weekly sport classes and in-house yoga time
- office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- team retreats once a quarter and lunch roulette initiative
- board games evenings