At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We place a strong emphasis on accountability, and we value team members who take ownership of their work and are willing to make improvements based on regular and open feedback. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Instead of focusing on problems we empower our team members to identify issues, propose solutions, and contribute to continuous growth.
We are seeking an experienced Fullstack Developer to join our bright team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both frontend and backend development, along with the ability to work on a variety of projects ranging from web applications to database design.
As a Fullstack Developer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain software solutions that meet our clients' needs. You will feel great in our team if you are a team player who approach challenges and complexities with a problem-solving mindset and openess to feedback.
- collaborate with the product manager/owner to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- develop responsive and user-friendly frontend applications using modern web technologies
- design and implement server-side logic, APIs, and database structures for backend applications
- participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure best practices
- provide constructive feedback to team members as well as to the clients
- share knowlege with the rest of the team (outside and inside the organisation)
- at least 4 years of commercial programming experience as a fullstack develoepr or ina similar role
- deep working experience with Node.js and React
- a solution-oriented mindset
- positive approach and flexibility to work on new challenges
- advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- familiarity cloud platforms and deployment processes
- experience with working on startup projects
- culture of responsibility, flexibility, teamwork and positivity
- business value over technical perfection
- flat structure and a great impact on the key project decisions
- flexible schedule and remote work possibility
- mentoring program and regular 1:1 meetings
- continuous feedback and open communication
- MultiSport and private medical package
- company library with an extra budget for professional books
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- weekly sport classes and in-house yoga time
- office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- team retreats once a quarter and lunch roulette initiative
- board games evenings