At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
We are seeking a talented and creative Junior Product Designer who would like to support our team in ensuring a first-class user experience across products we do. The role will include working collaboratively with our Product Designer, project managers as well as developers. You will learn how to create wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and building various components.
This is an exciting and challenging role that offers the opportunity to take part in preparing high-quality designs for the brand and our clients.
- work on international projects for clients from different industries (FinTech, Retail, Health, Ecommerce, Logistics)
- collaborate with product managers and engineers to successfully deliver designs that meet measurable criteria
- create effective and UI/UX-driven mobile and web interfaces
- measure the success and failures of your design choices
- work on internal marketing projects where you can fully use your creative skills
- at least 6 months of experience in a similar role
- basic knowledge of UI/UX principles
- excellent attention to details
- data-driven approach to problem solving
- eagerness to broaden your knowledge in different industries
- good command of at least one of design tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or other)
- very good communication skills both in English and Polish
- familiar with current trends in designs
- up-to-date with Dribble and Behance best design practicwa
- experienced product designer's support
- continuous feedback culture and regular salary review
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- 20-26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays
- MultiSport card and private medical package (PZU Zdrowie)
- an opportunity to build strong community via workshops and dev's meetings
- budget for training and professional books
- extra time once a month for self-development
- board games evenings and weekly lunch initiative
- team retreats once a quarter
- regular sport classes (running, biking, swimming, yoga) with a professional coach
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- good localisation and office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
Still some doubts why you may love working with us? Check our 7 reasons to work at Bright Inventions.