What to Expect From Swift Development Company from Poland
Everything you should know about working with Swift development agency from Poland.
Swift development team specializes in building and maintaining mobile applications for iOS. Swift developers take care of every aspect of the iOS app development process: from the ideation phase, building MVP, launch to maintenance.
Swift is the official Apple language used for iOS app development. Bright Inventions, as one of the top iOS development companies from Poland, specializes in delivering native mobile applications built with Swift.
Apart from using Swift language iOS developers use lots of other technologies including libraries, frameworks and more.
We have listed a typical stack used by iOS developers from Bright Inventions:
- Swift – mentioned many times, but it still should be on this list. 🙂
- Realm – open-sourced, mobile database
- SnapKit – the domain-specific language used to make easier Auto Layout
- Combine/ReactiveSwift – a Swift framework for Reactive Programming
- GitHub Actions – a tool for automation of software workflows
- Swift UI – a platform helping to build apps with a better user experience
- MixPanel – tool for users experience analytics
- Alamofire – HTTP networking library
- Fastlane – an open-sourced platform for automationFirebase – a tool enabling data analysis, crash and error monitoring
- Firebase – a tool enabling data analysis, crash and error monitoring
- Apollo – GraphQL networking library
- SwiftFormat / SwiftLint / SwiftGen – tools for improving quality of code
It has been a well-known fact for years. In 2016 HackerRank presented a very popular insight “Which Country Would Win in the Programming Olympics?”. The report was widely referenced on multiple sites. Polish software developers took third place!
Polish developers speak fluently in English on a daily basis. In the EF English Proficiency Index Poland was ranked in the top of countries with high proficiency in English.
Poland has challenged gender inequalities in software development. HackerRank listed Poland at the top of countries with the largest proportion of female developers. Obviously, there is still a lot to be done for women in tech but compared to many other countries you can see the difference.
Poland is in Central European Time (CET) which makes it possible to organize daily online meetings with companies from Germany, Norway, as well as Israel or the USA.
Examples of time differences:
🇵🇱 Poland – 🇳🇱 Netherlands: no time difference
🇵🇱 Poland – 🇸🇪 Sweden: no time difference
🇵🇱 Poland – 🇬🇧 the UK: 1-hour time difference
🇵🇱 Poland – 🇮🇱 Israel: 1-hour time difference
🇵🇱 Poland – 🇺🇸 New York: 6-hours time difference