We are a software development and consultancy studio based in Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2012 we have built software for more than 40 businesses worldwide, and have made a name for ourselves in a whole array of services: idea consulting, product design, software development, IoT, Blockchain, and more.
We founded Bright Inventions to create the place where we can do challenging things without superfluous micromanaging and red tape, where we feel responsible for the things we do, and where we can learn something new every day.
What can you expect after joining our team?
Exciting projects. Positive and supportive team. Responsibility. And for sure professional growth.
- create high-quality Android application for a Zero Waste company with reusable products
- participate in software code reviews
- have a direct contact with clients and advise in their decision making process
- take part in knowledge sharing with the rest of a team
- improve internal Android development processes
- at least 2-3 years of commercial programming experience
- min. 2 years of experience in Android development
- familiarity with Android changes from KitKat to Q
- very good knowledge and deep understanding of Kotlin
- good understanding of the most popular Google libraries
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and other process automation tools
- strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- positive attitude
- very good communication skills both in English and Polish
- your experience and understanding of Kotlin coroutines, Kotlin serialisation and Data Binding
- real impact on the company growth and implemented solutions
- continuous feedback culture
- business contract depending on your needs (B2B includes 20-26 paid days off)
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- office library with professional books and individual training budget
- MultiSport card and free private medical care
- good equipment: MacBook, one/ two screens and additional accessories
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- regular sport classes with a professional coach (running, swimming & biking)
- free English classes
- team buildings parties once a quarter and weekly lunches
Hope to see you on our Bright board soon. 🧡
In case you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org