We are a team of talented developers, designers, managers and marketers from Gdańsk who value and apply the policy of trust and continuous feedback. We focus on cutting-edge technologies, innovations, and try to find simple structure in complex things.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who would like to work with our experienced and ambitious development team. The main challenge of the team is to enhance the existing intelligent point-of-sale system widely used in Israel and since 2016 successfully entering European market.
We are responsible for providing: backend infrastructure, web application, a set of mobile applications including the main POS app, customer facing application and the self-checkout application. In addition to development we are taking care of the management, testing and the maintenance of the system.
- manage processes related to continuous delivery pipeline
- help with the system scalability and reliability improvement
- have a direct contact with clients and advise in their decision making process
- share knowledge with the rest of an an engineering team
- keep systems secure and up-to-date
- take care of the cloud platform security
- good knowledge and experience with AWS cloud services
- experience with reliable multi-region architectures
- experience with managing Kubernetes in production
- experience in building continuous delivery pipelines
- good scripting skills
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- very good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- knowledge of TypeScript or Java/Kotlin
- experience with Terraform or aws-cdk
- international projects and cooperation with one of the world’s top food ordering brands
- flat structure and great impact on the key project decisions
- huge space for self-development
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- business contract depending on your needs (you choose if it’s B2B or UoP)
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook, one or two screens and additional accessories
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- good localisation: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- English classes with business focus
- weekly sport classes and in-house yoga time
- quarter team retreats and lunch roulette initiative
- board games evenings
Sounds interesting? Don't hesitate and apply!
If in doubt, please contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org. She would be happy to help!