We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and client orientation are crucial parts of our culture.
The role is dedicated to an experienced DevOps Engineer who would like to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and learn from incidents. Apart from technical skills what counts are your positive mindset, solution-oriented attitude as well as communication skills.
At the beginning of our cooperation you might be engaged in the project described below, however, depending on your availability and business priorities, they may also alter. Please use it only as a starting point of reference. We focus on a long-term cooperation and you have to keep in mind that the projects you are involved in will be changing in the future.
Project: We are working on a system that combines many technologies (frontend in React, Android & iOS, and backend in Scala, ) which is used to design the security layer for the client's application while using a graphical interface with blocks. We design individual steps such as logging in, checking the correctness of data, sending inquiries to the external services. The application is both on-premises and cloud based (AWS and GCP). Currently, we are responsible mostly for technical challenges regarding the on-premises part of the system.
- creating, maintaining and improving pipelines in Jenkins and Github Actions
- process automation and automation of creating new environments
- help with the system scalability and reliability improvement
- keep systems secure and up-to-date
- share knowledge with the rest of an engineering team
- good knowledge and experience with CI/CD
- experience with reliable multi-region architectures
- experience with managing Docker in production
- experience in building continuous delivery pipelines
- good scripting skills
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- very good communication skills in English and Polish(both written and spoken)
- knowledge of TypeScript or Java/Kotlin
- experience with Kubernetes, Terraform or AWS
- real impact on the implemented solutions and project growth
- continuous feedback culture
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- flexible working hours (we start between 7.00 -10.00 a.m.)
- 20-26 paid days off + extra days for Polish public holidays
- individual training budget and office library
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook, one/ two screens and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- free English classes in small groups with a native speaker
- weekly running, swimming and cycling classes with a professional coach
- quarter team buildings events
- board games evenings, Friday yoga and lunch roulette initiative
This is an opportunity to be part of a great ambitious team and to help us shape the future of software development solutions. Take it!