We do not just create software, we create software that really matters in today's world. Our headquarters is located in Gdańsk, but we have teammates distributed across Poland. We believe in a high level of autonomy as well as personal responsibility, so remote working arrangements are common and possible. We're happy to discuss all the details during the recruiting process.
Now we are looking for a skilled Scala Developer whose main goal will be building and enhancing an innovative security platform for one of our clients from Israel. We appreciate a person who has experience with Scala, understands the business side of the project and is able to lead technical discussions with partners and customers.
The application is a new next generation passwordless authentication service that is used by millions of users worldwide, on a daily basis. It is working on identity protection by using the latest trends in biometric technology, thanks to that users can gain access to accounts with just one touch.
- planning and delivering infrastructure as well as customer-facing features
- impact product architecture to ensure scalability, maintainability and high availability
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing
- leading the research of new technologies and trends
- knowledge sharing with the rest of a team
- at least 5 years of experience in backend development
- experience with complex system design and web security
- experience with a high level programming language such as Scala or Java/Kotlin (only if you would like to switch)
- expercience with Akka and Akka HTTP
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- experience with observability and continuous delivery tools (e.g. Prometheus, Jenkins)
- experience with databases, in particular SQL-like, MongoDB, Redis
- very good communication skills both in English and Polish
- 26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays
- flexible working hours (we start between 7-10 a.m.)
- mentoring programme and 1:1 meetings
- MacBook Pro and additional accessories
- internal developers meetings
- extra training budget
- company library with books, e-books and courses
- MultiSport card and private medical package (PZU Zdrowie)
- internal bright initiatives: regular sport classes with a professional coach, board games evenings, weekly lunch roulette
- team retreats once a quarter
Sound interesting? Send us your CV or share your LinkedIn profile and we will arrange a meeting to get to know each other better.