about the role 🧑🏻💻👩🏻💻
We do not just create software, we create software that really matters in today's world. Our headquarters is located in Gdańsk, but we have teammates distributed across Poland. We believe in a high level of autonomy as well as personal responsibility, so remote working arrangements are common and possible. We're happy to discuss all the details during the recruiting process.
Now we are looking for a skilled Senior Frontend Developer whose main goal will be building and enhancing an innovative security platform for one of our clients from Israel. We appreciate a person who has experience with React, understands the business side of the project and is able to lead technical discussions with partners and customers.
about the project 🚀🚀🚀
The application is a new next generation passwordless authentication service that is used by millions of users worldwide, on a daily basis. It is working on identity protection by using the latest trends in biometric technology, thanks to that users can gain access to accounts with just one touch.
your job will include 🙌
- creating high-quality frontend applications
- providing leadership on cross-functional projects
- partnering closely with product management, infrastructure, and UI specialists
- advising clients in their decision making process
- sharing knowledge with the rest of the team
- improving internal web development processes
preferred skills and qualifications ✅
- at least 4-5 years of commercial programming experience
- min. 3-4 years in frontend development experience
- solid experience with development in React
- very good command of Polish & English (both written and spoken)
- positive attitude as well as excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
we would also appreciate if you have
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- experience with development in Node.js and PostgreSQL
perks & benefits 🧡
- 26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays
- flexible working hours (we start between 7-10 a.m.)
- mentoring programme and 1:1 meetings
- MacBook Pro and additional accessories
- internal developers meetings
- extra training budget
- company library with books, e-books and courses
- MultiSport card and private medical package (PZU Zdrowie)
- internal bright initiatives: regular sport classes with a professional coach, board games evenings, weekly lunch roulette
- team retreats once a quarter
Sound interesting? Send us your CV or share your LinkedIn profile and we will arrange a meeting to get to know each other better.