At Bright Inventions you'll be an important part of a group of talented, ambitious and positive developers, designers, managers and marketers who love to solve real problems and build software that really matters in today’s world.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will build the powerful frontend applications that will impact how PRACTI by Just Eat (Pyszne.pl) shapes the retail world. The system integrates with online delivery platforms, manages website for the restaurants, take orders, process payments and manages everything else from the very own virtual Back Office.
As a growing team with business focus, we need strong engineers with diverse perspectives to help us shape solutions and scale the team.
- creating high-quality frontend applications
- providing leadership on cross-functional projects
- partnering closely with product management, infrastructure, and UI specialists
- advising clients in their decision making process
- sharing knowledge with the rest of the team
- improving internal web development processes
- at least 4-5 years of commercial programming experience
- min. 3-4 years in frontend development experience
- solid experience with development in React
- very good command of Polish & English (both written and spoken)
- positive attitude as well as excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- experience with development in Node.js and PostgreSQL
- familiarity with Docker
- real impact on the company growth and implemented solutions
- continuous feedback culture
- 20-26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays in each contract type
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- office library with professional books and individual training budget
- MultiSport and private medical care package
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- regular sport classes with a professional coach (running, swimming & biking)
- free English classes in small groups
- Friday yoga and board games evenings
- team buildings parties once a quarter and weekly bright lunches initiative
This is an opportunity to be part of a great ambitious team and to help us shape the future of software development solutions. Take it!
In case you have any questions, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.