We are a team of talented senior developers from Gdańsk who value and apply the best programming practices. We focus on cutting-edge technologies and innovations, and try to find simple structure in complex things.
We support and share responsibility with the members of our team. We also actively take responsibility for our own self-development. Positive attitude, flexibility and teamwork are elemental parts of our success. Clients trust us to build things that work and we take that seriously.
We are looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer who understands Swift & iOS SDK really well and who would like to build together with us a high quality mobile application for the client from a construction industry in Germany.
The application will automatically keep track of details such as all the contracts, project proposals as well as warranty requests, and payment processing. It will be also used for tasks management and it will include scheduling, budgeting, timesheets, and more.
- enhance a high-quality iOS application from the construction sector
- participate in software code reviews
- work closely with project managers and product owners (in English)
- take the lead role in project and solve the most challenging technical issues
- share your knowledge with the rest of a team
- improve internal iOS development processes
- at least 4-5 years of commercial programming experience
- at least 3 years of experience in iOS development
- very good knowledge and deep understanding of Swift, iOS SDK, CocoaTouch
- very good understanding of the most popular Apple frameworks
- experience with Realm, ReactiveSwift and Firebase Crashlytics
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and other process automation tools
- desire for continuous self-improvement
- excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- advanced level of communication in English
- experience with DataDog, Carthage, CocoaPods and PureLayout
- good knowledge of Objective-C
- familiarity with Agile methodologies
- flat structure & great impact on the key projects decisions
- continuous feedback culture and regular 1:1 meetings
- mentoring programme
- 26 paid days off + Polish bank holidays regardless of the contract type
- flexible schedule and a remote work possibility
- an office library and an extra budget for professional books
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- good localisation: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby (office is open all the time)
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- regular sport classes (running, swimming & biking)
- yoga classes very Friday
- board games evenings and weekly lunch roulette initiative
- quarter team building events
Sounds like a perfect job? Don't hesitate and apply!