We place a strong emphasis on accountability, and we value team members who take ownership of their work, follow through on commitments, and consistently deliver high-quality results. Our culture encourages a proactive solution-oriented approach. Instead of focusing on problems we empower our team members to identify issues, propose solutions, and contribute to continuous improvements.
We believe in open communication and encourage team members to share their insights, questions, and ideas freely in supportive atmosphere. We are flexible in understanding different perspectives and approaches, and willing to make improvements based on regular feedback.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will play a key role in ensuring the scalability, efficiency and reliability of production systems. You will design, build and automate processes using various scripting languages to improve monitoring, deployments and overall system performance.
Project: As part of this project we have been building an SDK for iOS and Android platforms for over 5 years that communicates with Bluetooth trackers while the app is running in the background. The basic functionality is to report the location of devices in the vicinity of the tracker. The operation is similar to the AirTag locator (location is encrypted, device identification data changes regularly), but the applications of the technology will be much different. The application can be used in industry, logistics or, for example, to open doors remotely.
- run infrastructure with Terraform, CI/CD and Kubernetes
- handle production incidents
- develop the software tools and scripts to optimize the process
- help with the system scalability and reliability improvement
- keep systems secure and up-to-date
- have direct contact with clients and advise in their decision-making process
- share knowledge with the rest of the team
- at least 4-5 years of commercial experience in the field of software engineering
- good practical knowledge of CI/CD
- experience with Kubernetes, Terraform and Docker in production
- experience in Cloud infrastructure - preferably AWS
- knowledge of at least one programming language e.g. TypeScript/Java/Kotlin/other
- the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- empathy, open mind and positive approach to new challenges
- very good communication skills in English and Polish (both written and spoken)
- experience in working in a security-focused role
- an industry-recognised certification in security
- real impact on the implemented solutions and project growth
- continuous feedback culture
- mentoring programme and regular 1:1 meetings
- flexible working hours (we start between 7.00 -10.00 a.m.)
- 20-26 paid days off + extra days for Polish public holidays
- individual training budget and office library
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook, one/ two screens and additional accessories
- Bright Day once a month for non-project stuff
- free English classes in small groups with a native speaker
- weekly running, swimming and cycling classes with a professional coach
- quarter team buildings events
- board games evenings, Friday yoga and lunch roulette initiative
This is an opportunity to be part of a great ambitious team and to help us shape the future of software development solutions. Take it!